Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

I want it all with you :: A proposition on love

I have loved you, I have always loved you. Somewhere along the timeline of my life, in the beginning of my days I knew that it was you. It was always you. I have loved you, and I want it all with you. I want to fall asleep and wake up by your side. I want long, tumultuous fights where you slam the door and I throw a glass; and, I want wild make up sex. I want to read you stories of my past and I want you to tell me what you did before me. I want to know everything about you, how you drink your coffee and how you like your tea. I want you take care of you and have you cuddle with me. I want to dry your tears and I want you to calm my fears. I want to marry you, and have children with you and grow old with you. I want lazy Sunday mornings and hectic weekday afternoons. I want to whisper that I love you each and every single day. I want you to belong to me, in every possible way someone can belong. I want a ring upon your finger and a mark upon your soul. I want to cook with you and bake with you and raise our kids with you. I want to teach them hope, and history and love. I want to heal each and every scar you have, and I want you to help me forget the past. Yes, I want it all with you, the moon and the stars, the wind and the fire.  I want it because I love you. I have always loved you. I have loved you since the dawn of time. I don't know how I know, but I know. I know we are meant to be, true loves bound my fate. I want it all with you, a lifetime with you. Do you want to take a chance with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment